ASSISTED LIVING Opportunities
As an assisted living resident at Select Senior Living, you will enjoy a comfortable, engaging lifestyle with a supportive team committed to learning your needs and delivering quality care that upholds your independence. Our beautiful two-bedroom, one-bedroom, and studio Assisted Living options allow you to have the spacious layout you want. Our Nursing Director completes a health assessment to determine the most effective and economical service plan that will define the resident’s needs, schedule of services, and financial obligations. We assist with health care, personal care, household tasks, and planning of social and recreational events. Select residents enjoy a continental breakfast and two planned, delicious meals prepared by our in-house chef every day.
With the help of Select residents, our management team plans a wide variety of activities, from live musical performances and birthday celebrations to recreational and educational programs. Select Senior Living also owns a shuttle bus for pre-planned outings like a trip to the local ice cream shop or retail store. We also offer a variety of amenities on-site.
- Nursing care management
- Personal pendant call system
- Continental breakfast
- Restaurant-style lunch and dinner every day
- Weekly housekeeping and linen change service of approximately thirty minutes
- Complimentary Xfinity cable with approximately 75 channels
- Transportation for scheduled shopping and outings
- Staff-planned activity programs and events
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- 24-hour access to associates
- Daily safety checks
- On-site apartment maintenance
À LA CARTE SERVICES
- Round-trip escort service
- Bathing assistance
- Pendant call
- Security and safety checks
- Guest meals
- Meal delivery
- Additional housekeeping services
- Beauty and barber services
- Second occupant
- Home health aide packages – Prices based on number of visits per day and the maximum hours of service included.
- Medication packages — Prices are based on number of visits per day. Appropriate for clients who have few care needs but need assistance with medication compliance.
- Medication set-up — A nurse places medications in individualized, labeled containers for client. The service includes coordination with the physician and pharmacy for medication orders, compliance assessment, response to medications, and consultation with resident or responsible party as needed.
- Medication change — A nurse will adjust the medications to comply with the revised medication order and reset the resident’s labeled containers.
- Nurse visit — Nurse will provide services ordered by the physician and agreed to in the service plan. Nurse on-call for phone consultations during evenings, weekends, or holidays.
- Home health aide visit — A home health aide will provide supportive services identified in your service plan.
Contact us for more information or schedule a tour of our apartments.
Top quality living. I would live there if I could! My aunt has been there for 4 months, and she's got a great spot.Click Here For More Testimonials>
OUR OTHER COMMUNITIES
Golden Valley, MN
St. Paul, MN